Thursday 11 December 2014

Back to Blogging

Hi again!
I just realised, it has been 4 months, since I last blogged...
I recently talked to Yael and I got really inspired to blog again. But I thought, since it has been such a long time, I would have to do a little explaining first.
If you have been here for a while, you might remember, that I blogged about the subject, that I was going to start on a new school.
Well... I did start on a new school, but I was used to being on a school, where you get extremely good education, and I was used to very good teachers... And my new school just wasn't that.
The teachers would show up 45 minutes late. They didnt actually teach us anything, they just made us do something in our books. 
I didn't feel good about that school.
On top of that, there were a lot of other reasons.
But long story short, I changed back. 
I actually think, the reason to why I didn't blog about it right away, is that I was a bit ashamed and I felt a little bit like a failure.
But I'm content with my choices.
So after that, I've been a bit stressed out, since we have had quite a big amount of homework, tests and assignment. 
I've also had a break from blogging because, to be completely honest, I didn't feel content with my posts. But I'll try to be honest and put my heart into my posts from now on.
Actually I'm procrastinating a bit today, and I'm blogging instead of making an assignment.
I'll blog as much as possible from now on, because I really enjoy it. 
I'm hoping to do a few Christmas themed blogposts too.
 It's soon Christmas break for me! I look forward to a bit of a break from all of the tests and assignments and I'm looking forward to spending time with my family. Plus I'll be able to blog much more then.
I hope you are all well, and check back soon to read a new post :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment