Wednesday 31 December 2014

Down memory lane - 2014

Hi everyone!
It's the last day of the year and I can't quite believe it. I'm the type of person who gets sad, when things end - Holidays, birthdays, Christmas, important days in your life. Because sometimes I almost don't even realize how fast everything pass by. 
I want to thank the people who stuck with me through 2014. I appreciate each and every one of you. I'm so thankful for everyone who sticks with me. I've grown a lot personally this year, where I've learned more about who I really am. This blog has definitely helped me with that as I've felt the need to express the real me on here, which has helped me found out who I am. 
Anyways, I think I've made it clear now, that I can't believe 2014 is almost over.
For this post I wanted to go a bit down memory lane. But not too far. I'm just going to show a few things, which I experienced in 2014. I hope I'll get to blog much, much more in 2015 - Then I'll probably also have a lot more photos to show in a year. 
2014 was many things to me. Hard times, happy times, sad times and much more. I've had a hard year, learning to cope with some things. I'm actually happy to say, that my blog has been with me through almost it all. But that's why I've also decided to start a new series on my blog in 2015. I haven't decided on a name yet for the series, but it's going to be about the small, good things in life. The things which lifts an ordinary Monday up but also the small things like the first spring flower in my garden or a new favourite tea. The small, good things in life, which makes me happy and thankful for yet another day in the life. This is for me to look back at good things, and for both myself and you to remember to see the good things, even though they are small. 

Finally let's start looking at some of the good highlights of my year in photos...

 ... I spontaneously started this blog, which I now see as a place, where I can write down my thoughts...

... In May I went on an amazing holiday to Mallorca...
 ... I had these cuties and their 5 siblings living with me... Oh how I love bunnies...
  ... I also had an amazing Summer holiday with my family... We were on a trip where we lived right out to these cliffs...

... At the end of the Summer holiday, I planned a Tea Party for my family. It was so much fun and really nice...
... And I made these cookie bars for the first time at the Tea Party, I've made them many times now, since they are super good...
 ... I got my first ever Filofax. I really like having it, planning my weeks and being creative with it...

... I started doing Yoga. I didn't know anyone, who did it - But I wanted to do it, so I went for it. I love it and will continue with it in 2015...

I obviously did many more things, which I liked, but these were some of the photos, I could find and I chose for this post. Because even though, they aren't super big, they meant something for how I live my life and they meant something to me.

I wish you all a Happy New Year! I look forward to writing again in 2015 and I wish you a great 2015 <3
Take care.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment