Sunday 3 August 2014

New Bethany Mota Fall/Back to school collection

Bethany Mota's new Fall/Back to school collection was released a couple of days ago, and I thought I would share my thoughts on this collection.
In this collection, she released her own perfume. The perfume is said to feature scents like cotton candy, peaches, bergamot and vanilla sugar. I'd love to own this perfume as it sounds like a very lovely fragrance. It's always nice if it's also a pretty perfume bottle, and I quite like the design of this one.
I reálly think she did well on this collection. The colours and prints are so nice for the fall time. 
This is some of my favourites from the collection. They look stylish, comfortable and can keep you nice and toasty this Fall.
You can buy the collection at Aéropostale.
I'm hopefully placing an order from this collection soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment