Tuesday 15 April 2014

Spring Wish list

Blue satchel bag with scalloped edge - Asos
I think this bag is so cute. The pastel blue colour, the scalloped edge... I think it would be a perfect spring/summer bag.

"Asphalt blue" flower ring - Oddsandsorts
Oddsandsorts is an Etsy shop that I've just discovered. I think she makes some gorgeous pieces. I especially like the rings she make. The rings are adjustable in size and comes in different colours too. I really like the things she make.

Pink Mulberry rose and lilac mini daisy spring garland - Stephanieverafter
I really adore Stephanies shop. Her spring collection is so beautiful! One of my favourites from her Spring collection is this flower garland. One of the things I really like about Stephanieverafter is that the quality is incredible and her items are so wellmade. 

Unicorn crop tank - Bethany Mota's collection at AĆ©ropostale
I'd really like something from Bethany Mota's collection. Her fashion style is great. The Unicorn crop tank is so cute. I'd love to wear it! The rompers in her collection are also very pretty! 

Link to Stephanies shop: http://www.stephanieverafter.co.uk
Link to Oddsandsorts: https://www.etsy.com/dk-en/shop/OddsAndSorts?ref=l2-shopheader-name

What is on your wish list?

Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment