Monday 14 April 2014

Introduction + OOTD

Hello!
For quite some time now, I have been reading blogs. I think that blogs are a great way to express yourself and show your interests.
So I finally found the courage to make my own blog. Which I've been wanting to do for a long time.
In this post I'm also going to show what I'm wearing today.

The striped shirt - H&M
The blue floral shorts - H&M
Alice in Wonderland inspired necklace - https://www.etsy.com/dk-en/shop/MyClockworkCastle?ref=search_shop_redirect

I've been loving blue lately, so when I saw these shorts in H&M, I immediately fell in love with them. 
I adore this necklace. I wear it all the time. Her shop is gorgeous. I love everything she make.

What do you think of my outfit?

I'll hopefully post another blogpost later today - Just so I can get my blog started. 

Love,
Emily


2 comments: