Tuesday 1 September 2015

Back to school 2015 - My school supply essentials


School has already started for many students now, meaning that everyone has probably been getting all of their supplies ready for the upcoming school year. I thought I'd share my school supply essentials, so hopefully you'll get some inspiration about what to bring with you.

The first thing I recommend for school is some sort of diary or planner, as you can keep track of homework, assignments, exams and classes in it. A planner will therefore help you with staying organized throughout the year. I use a simple one which is from my father's work. It's very lightweight, so I can easily bring it with me to school. Inside there's a yearly overview as well as weekly pages, with lots of room to write plans for each day. 

Then there's the necessary stationery category. It's important to always have a fully stocked pencilcase. I bring pencils, pens (my favorites are the black staedtler fineliners, as well as the black pens from Tiger), an eraser, highlighters, sticky pageflags, paperclips and math equipment. 

This year I also decided to get a ring binder. I do a lot of worksheets in science and chemistry and I want to keep them together and organized, for when I need to revise them at exams. The different topics are sectioned by dividers and are easy to flip through. 

My A4 notebook is used for taking notes in class. When reading about a relevant topic in our textbook, I'll also take notes about it in this.
If I get a homework sheet or some sort of paper, which I need to keep, I'll store it in my folder. 

I hope you liked this post about my school essentials. You definitely do not have to bring all of this to school! I'm just sharing what I've found that I need to have to be ready for school.
I've been trying to improve my blog content and I'll be starting to blog consistently. Please do leave any feedback in the comments. It will be greatly appreciated, as I feel this will be the real beginning of my blog. 

- Emily x 

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a stationery addict, highlighters are my fave!
    - Emily from http://www.emilyunderworld.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love buying new stationery! 💖

      Delete