Tuesday 15 July 2014

Yellow Favourites


Lemon Sherbert Glitter Heart Bobby pins
Back in March when I ordered a flower crown from Stephanieverafter I used an offer where you could also get a free gift. At the same time I saw a picture of these on her Instagram account. I thought they were very beautiful but I decided that I would wait for my other order to arrive before I placed a new one. Luckily the ones on the Instagram picture were for me! They were the free gift and I have loved them ever since they arrived. They are a beautiful glittery pastel yellow colour. They are so well-made and I love to wear them!
Yellow Leaf Charm Bracelet 
I've been liking to wear bracelets recently and this one from Odds & Sorts has been one of my favourites. I really like that it's adjustable so it fits me perfectly. The bright yellow colour reminds me of sunshine and the leaf charm is so cute. It also looks super cute if you have a couple of these with different charms that you can stack on your wrist.
Laino Shower Gel
A couple of months ago I made a package swap with a girl from France. One of the things she sent me was this shower gel. I had never heard of Laino and so in the start I didn't pay much attention to this, but about a month ago I tried it out and I loved it! It smells amazing when you apply it and it works so well. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww these slides are so pretty! I've always loved yellow as a colour (it goes with my ginger hair!) Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete