Saturday 3 May 2014

Yin Yang

Lately I've been seeing a lot of Yin Yang symbols as fashion items. Printed on tops, as necklaces and as nail designs... And I think it's really cute to wear.  So I decided to make a little collage with Yin Yang things that I've been loving to look at.

The pretty nail design is made by Cutepolish. She makes nail tutorials on Youtube. I think this nail design is gorgeous with very pretty colours. This nail design is also very cute for Spring/Summer time. 

The lovely necklaces are from Blacksheepbtq. She makes some very cute jewellery. 
Her shop: Blacksheepbtq.bigcartel.com

The fringe Yin Yang top is from Bethany Mota's summer clothing line at AĆ©ropostale. 

I'd love to wear one of these things for Summer as they are all very pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment